Real Estate Professional
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than 10 years of professional licensed real estate experience in sales and brokerage.
- Excellent negotiating skills, with an ability to perform closings on multi-million dollars of properties
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and maintain rapport with agents, vendors, and clients
- Excellent work ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent recruiting skills, able to passionately sell to salespeople, always top 2 of any sales contest.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT 5/1996 Bachelors Degree, Major: Communications; Minor: Computer Science
- CT Professional School of Business, Waterbury, CT 9/2005
Real Estate Broker’s License
- Fl Division Of Real Estate License Sl3345726 1/2016
RealEstateAssistant.com, Tampa FL Business Development Manager 7/2011 – Present
- Listing Free Real Estate Resources For Agents and Owners to build traffic and upsell to pro services including closing assistance, bookkeeping, marketing, and recruiting for brokers.
- Subcontract time sensitive tasks to qualified assistants, selling to salespeople and contractors.
Nationwide Realty, Stamford, CT Managing Broker 9/2007 – 7/2011
- Passionately grew from an independent broker to managing a team of 40 agents, 3 brokers, 3 office assistants, 3 cities, 2 states, an average of 20 listings and a real estate school with up to 15 students. High volume communication and travel from 9am to 9pm. Became one of the largest local brokerages, growing extraordinarily during the worst market crash in 18 years.
- Became state approved franchisor after researching and writing a 100 page form. Aspired to surpass international franchisors: Remax, KW and Century 21, often recruiting their agents.
Buyer’s Capital, Stamford, CT Realtor 1/2005 – 9/2007
- Vigorously marketed properties. Skillful negotiating on behalf of buyer and seller. Resolved any potential issues between multiple parties. Assisted buyers and sellers with all aspects of buying, selling, and leasing their property. Superior high pressure negotiating. Researched and preformed broker price opinion to give accurate property values then helped sellers raise the value prior to placing their homes on the market. Masterfully used internet and real estate software to help sales and leasing.
CORE TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Real Estate and Client Management Software – Proficient in Yardi, MRI, Salesforce, and more.
- WordPress – Fast paced website building with premium real estate themes
- Adobe Suite – Excellent at Adobe photoshop and Acrobat Professional
- SEO –Great at ranking keywords in the top 10 of google with optimization, social media and back linking
United States Army/National Guard 1991 – 1996
Special/Rank E-4, Several Awards and medals, Honorable Discharge